Friday, 23 December 2011

Weekend Wishlist


(From L-R) 

Okay so it's not quite the weekend yet, but here is my Weekend Wishlist anyway. I hope Father Christmas is kind and brings me some of these beauties (I have been a good girl this year, I promise)! Really loving the Penguin classics with the fabric bound covers at the moment. So beautiful. I particularly want the Alice in Wonderland edition as when I was in Primary school I played the lead role as Alice in a school play-still one of proudest moments to date! The Topshop clutch is gorgeous and as I am "clutchless" at the moment, would make a lovely addition to my wardrobe. I can dream, right?

Anyway, apologies, this week has been absolute madness and I've little time to sleep, let alone blog! Working in retail at this time of year is absolutely exhausting (as anyone who does can tell you). Especially as I was working till 10:15 one night and back in again for 8:30 in the morning the very next day! With 30-40 minutes travel either side I had around five hours sleep and was ready to collapse in a heap once I finally got home. However, with that said I am now home for the holidays, caught up on sleep, and looking forward to a cracking Christmas with the family.

I also want to thank everyone who has taken the time to comment and view my blog so far, I really appreciate it! ♥

Off now to wrap my gifts for the family whilst watching Home Alone 1 + 2 back to back. Bliss.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I have those tweezers in green! <3 And I love the scalloped purse!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! ♥