Monday 12 December 2011

 
Brand New is going to be a weekly Monday post featuring one "new" something that I have discovered during the week. Anything goes! !

all images from Donna Wilson

This week on my hunt for Christmas gifts I came across Donna Wilson. This lovely lady creates beautiful knitted scarves, gloves, hats, home furnishings, creatures and prints from her London based studio.  Most of her knitted items come in several colour-ways too, so there is plenty of choice! I'm currently lusting after a pair of her magenta graph mittens and a rainy day large throw. Time to start saving some pennies!

1 comment:

  1. Such a good idea for a weekly post! The bits are so so sweet, I love the cushions. This would all make great presents!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! ♥